Happy Holidays everybody !


Christmas soon.


I would like to selebraite all  believes holidays in the same period of time.


 Selebraite with people around the world. and I have all right to say this, becouse I have friend and colleges around the world.


  USA is international country, hear you can met different people around the world, different culture and looks and value and promises to the future.

USA is example for all warld that people can live together.

We still must working on this, but we together and learn.


I beleave they is a short period of time, when we still study how tell each ather good kind words every morning.

Tell in a coffeterias, stories, when we are working, or where we relax, becouse we just have everything.


A lot of people do not have a family, do not have friend or relatives.

At first it people at war. Like my country Ukraine will be without family around dinner table. Sambody lost mather or father, breather,sisters, grandfather, grandfather, friends…


Ukrainian people already know the price of lost in Chernoble catastrofy. All what this people doing is fite, fite and fite.

 Ukrainians like to fite, but more for peasfull life and problems what belong to peace.


 Peace need everybody. We can’t live at war dictetions.


Peace will be prayority in this year.

 Lonely people in the world. It’s a lot of them in the USA.

  We are still  have a problems. I was lucky. I had a church, who was my best triend. 

Sorry it’s was…

Churches like to punish , punish and punish !

Judge your sexuality, who and wear, what hands ?


This is not a God judgment, but anemy of Christianity !


Yang people stop selebraite Christmas.

 


What heppend with all of us ? Why we so rude, no respectful to anybody ?


 I like to finish my speech for today.




Happy Holliday to all of you !





Comments

Popular posts from this blog